Sunday, April 1, 2012

Colorful world

I have been feeling really colorful lately, perhaps its all the vibrant colors of spring, but I decided that our house needed some added color too.  So with my handy-dandy chalk I added some color =)  I do not think my dad felt the same way seeing as how he hid the chalk in the pantry the next day and I had to ask for it back, but it did make me smile.





I have also been feeling very crafty, I think I am just trying to fill my time while I "patiently" wait out my time until I go to school...so with the help of Jessica I have been able to work on a few things.  Right now I am trying to make a t-shirt skirt, but with the top of the shirt I was able to make a bib for my new niece Caroline.  I am really proud of it as it is my first project with no pattern and it did not turn out so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment