Sunday, March 25, 2012

Lists

Hello my name is Lori and I am a list maker.  There I finally said it, out loud and proud. I really cannot function unless I make a list and the list doesn't have to be of anything special, but for me to get things done right the first time I have to have a layout list to guide me.  Well the most current list I have been working on is trying to decided what classes to take for the fall semester.  There are so many options and with the help of Drew I have decided to take 4 classes one of which being Anatomy, but might as well get it over with. But at least 3 times a week I will set up my computer and while a march madness basketball game is going on or some other show I look up classes, their times and then see which professor is best on ratemyproffesor.com then I write it down and schedule it out while watching the game here and there.  I have made 2 options and that isn't even the end of it.  Option 2 has also options 2a, 2b, 2c, and 2d.  I think I get it from my mother and from the daily FHE lessons starting with an overview of the upcoming weeks schedule.  The system hasn't let mom down and since I take after her with my list making I think I will be proud of it and continue to make lists.  My dad got my mom precious moment ceramic dolls that depicts each child and mine of course has a list and a worried look on her face.  It was all too perfect because as a little girl I would wake up and one of the first things I would want to know from mom is what was on the agenda that day.  So this post is to future lists and to all the other list makers.  And a side note I finished my fourth round of physical therapy this week. =) Keeping my fingers crossed that I am OFFICIALLY done this time.  You get an official t-shirt when you "graduate". =)







No comments:

Post a Comment