Sunday, December 4, 2011

"Breath of Heaven"

This week has been pretty relaxing with finals just around the corner the teachers decided to be kinder this week.  But now it is over and it is time to crack down for these two final weeks.  I am anxious to go home for so many reason.  Mostly and first is to spend time with my parents and little sisters.  I miss them a lot.  But to keep on current subjects I will recap this week.  I spent most of my free time with my new "crush" Sam Drake.  He is just great and a lot of fun=) We made a lovely-ok so it may not be that lovely but delicious for sure-pizza on Friday night and it was a lot of fun.  His side of the pizza consisted of cheese, bacon, sausage, onions and tomato while my side was tomatoes and onions and cheese. What a carnivore.... But  continuing on our weekend endeavors Saturday night we went up into the Rexburg hills near Targhee to go Christmas tree hunting.  It was quite the adventure.  We were trekking through at least 2 feet of snow downhill and in the dark.  There was perhaps 15 of us there and the pictures are scarce,but there was one I could peak into....so I am the little creep in the background of that picture. =) Also I have a 100% in my science class which I cant see happening again in college so documentation and proof=) 
But other than those two events I had a quiet weekend of constant Christmas music listening and at the moment my favorite one to listen to is "Breath of Heaven" by Amy Grant.  I had a little issue today, and listening to it makes me know that Heavenly Father has a great plan for us even if we think we are inadequate. He knows our potential and He knows our struggles and will be there to comfort us.  This life is not meant to be walked alone and we wont have as long as we ask Him to be with us.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPbV_HTpyx0

No comments:

Post a Comment