Sunday, December 11, 2011

Gingerbread and Finals...

Well this week is not going to be fun, I am up at 12:15am right now working on the first of three speeches I have to give tomorrow for English.  I know I should have been working on it this evening but Sam and I could not forgo seeing each other.  But anyways...this week is going to be quite the one.  I hope that it goes well, but with 5 looming finals, 2 presentations and 1 paper I am not looking forward to it at all but I will not poop out this last week-I have worked hard all semester! 
Moving on to what i did this weekend I spent most of my time....do you want to guess with who?....well if you said Sam you are right! We spent Friday and Saturday eveing making ginger bread houses.  The first one turned out great and the other one...well I wont mention it, but we named it "Tornado Town" apparently frosting tornadoes exist inthe word of gingerbread house making, but besides the point it was a lot of fun as always and I look forward to our other baking adventures. 
I cant help to really like this song I am the best around and nothing is ever going to keep me down.  Bring it on finals!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV2l0k8bbf4


No comments:

Post a Comment