Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Home Sweet Home

There is something so wonderful about being home! I love college, but from the famous words of Dorthy, "There's no place like home."  I really have not been doing anything terrible productive I admit though, my days flow from one to the next watching movies and sleeping, but perhaps that is because I had my surgery yesterday (which went well).  The only bad thing I heard was that I do indeed have to go to physical therapy...the worst, but its better to work hard for a month so that I can do it all by myself.  Excuse the fact that this post has no pictures, I have not been quite picture worthy with mostly sleeping the past 2 days but I am home safe and happy.  I am anxious to get back to work and I wait patiently for all of my final grades go in this semester so I can start the rigorous application process again for Provo. I love BYU-Idaho and I really do wish they had my program there the thing is, is that I love my major more than the small intimate feel of the Idaho campus so if I do get in it will be a blessing and if I don't this go around then that too will be blessing.  I am in a win-win situation here.  If I get in I get to continue the thing I love and if I don't then I get to play soccer, finish my associates and be a TA for two of my old classes so either way is ok and I will try try again after the spring semester.  Well these are the thoughts from Lori I will continue to update on my life decisions and I will add pictures next time so there wont be so much to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment