Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas 2011

I am not exactly sure why I enjoyed this Christmas so much....but I really did. Santa brought me money and folded the money into different things that I could buy. I unfolded the heart but it looked just as good as the shirt, boot, and the ring (I am not sure if this is a hint or not to hurry up and get married so Santa no longer has to think of what to get me ;) )

And this year, like the other four years, I have decided to go through one of own traditions-Surgery! I say this lightly just because looking back out of the last 5 years I have had leg braces in the famous Christmas morning stair picture so why pass up this one.  But its ok, something that knee surgery does do, is it makes you grateful for alot of little things such as bending your leg or walking, but this one has been going much better than the ACL so I am grateful for that actually.

It has been a great holiday.  But anything is great if your family is around.

No comments:

Post a Comment