Sunday, November 27, 2011

Holiday




I cannot even believe the holiday is over.  Just yesterday I was packing to go to Utah for a break and now I am back already sitting on my bed doing my Nutrition homework....why cant school go that fast?  It was such a great time thanks to the infinite hopsitatlity of Drew and Jessie.  They were great, they made sure Ayla and I had an extremely comfy futon and air mattress to sleep on, they made sure we ate and not just ate but got enough fruits and veggies and drove us whereever we had plans.  They were great and I owe them alot, so thank you!
Most of the pictures from pie night and thanksgiving are on Jessica's blog, so I will let those pictures stay there. As for my other days I spent time with Jordan and Ayla and had a wonderful time, as always.  We went to the lights in Salt Lake and it was beautiful and once again a great memory.





No comments:

Post a Comment