Sunday, October 7, 2012

Breakfast of Champions

Zachary came down this weekend and there are more pictures coming, (Jessie and Drew's blog) which I will promptly steal and add on, but for now I will share the ones that we have.
On Saturday morning I decided to make Zachary a lovely banana, almond, oatmeal, honey smoothie.  It WAS going to be delicious, but my cooking "ability" got the best of me.  The phrase a "picture is worth a thousand words" is pretty accurate here, but the only difference here is these are more of million word pictures. Enjoy.  And since I am sharing this embarrassing moment; be kind =)


1 comment:

  1. The first time I cooked for daddy, I invited him over and he ended up cooking the entire meal (I am not sure if that was brillance on my part or desperation on your dad's part). I think you are doing wonderful!

    ReplyDelete