Saturday, September 29, 2012

Fall Fall Fall

This has been the first fall that I have experienced in a really long time, probably since Atlanta when I was 9.  Savannah has many pros to it but one con it has it that it does not have 4 seasons, heck it barely has 2. So this afternoon I was fortunate to go up into the mountains this afternoon at the Sundance Resort and get a good walk around and look at the Fall season. I had forgotten how much I love fall.  Walking around in the woods with all the leaves crunching under my feet, and the familiar smell brought back a ton on memories of my early grade school years.  I would come home from school and throw on some "play clothes" (usually a sweater and an old pair of jeans) and spend hours raking up leaves with my siblings and jumping into the big piles. I love fall, it is just so beautiful and I am glad I am getting to experience it again.




oh fall..... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment