Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

I remember how excited I used to get for Halloween.  One year in particular is when Halloween landed on a Tuesday and I had piano lessons on Tuesdays and I knew that I wouldn't be able to go trick-or-treating until after piano lessons....longest lesson of my life.  I did not think it would ever end! I just wanted to go home and put on my costume.  Another year I remember, strangely in particular, is when my mom made us eat our entire dinner of spaghetti with meatballs before we could go out trick or treating ( I was a ghost that year) I was so anxious to go.
Not sure why I am sharing these particular memories, but they coincide with the holiday.
 I have found out though, since growing up some, that Halloween is much more fun when you are a kid and not so much as an adult.  But I was still able to have fun this year through the kindness of Meagan and her side of the family.  I went to their annual Halloween party just to eat, socialize, and junk out.  I had a really good time and I was even able to dress up, as Tinkerbell if you can't tell.
So even though Halloween is much more fun when you are kid, I guess depending on who you are with in certain situations things can become fun again. and I can't wait till I can make my own kids practice piano and eat their spaghetti and meatballs =)









And of course the best part of Halloween for most =)
Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment