Sunday, October 21, 2012

"Masquerade! Paper faces on parade!"

This weekend I went up to Rexburg (again) and saw Zachary, Peter and Jill.  I really don't mind the drive almost each weekend because I know the end result is I get to spend time with some of my favorite people.  (Some of my other favorite people include, Dad, Mom, Christie, Tyler, Topher Maddie, Caroline, Drew, Jess, Lisa and Katie)
I arrived in Rexburg around 8pm and got dropped off at Arpad which is where Zachary lives and the little homemaker had a vegetarian friendly dinner hot and ready waiting for me.  The taco in a bowl was very good, I am not sure if that was the name of it, but whatever it was called it was really good.  Then he and I went over to Peter and Jill's for pumpkin carving and scary moving watching.
Since Jill and I are weenies about scary movies we decided against some of the scarier options and opted for a less-scary but still Halloween related movie, "Ghost". (One of my very favorite chick flicks, so double bonus for me to get to watch it).
It was a good night =)


(Our pumpkin is pac man, you just can't see pac man because he is on the other side)

The next day I went and watched Zachary's soccer game, and then out to eat at a Greek restaurant in Rexburg called Opa with him and his sister, Emilie. After, Zachary and I decided to go walk around campus.  When we were walking in the Hart building we saw a flyer for a masquerade ball that night.  Zachary asked me if I wanted to go and I said yes, but told him I had nothing to wear.  So we promptly went to D.I. and did the best we could to find a masquerade appropriate ballgown.  The rest of the night we danced and had a marvelous time! They even had a live band, it was just so much fun!  After we had had our fill of dancing and jigging we went over to Peter and Jill's again (they are so hospitable, THANKS!) and watched I.Q.
Sad the weekend is over, but I had a great time as always. =)

 And this is just having fun after the dance =) Don't worry, he wasn't driving!




 After the dance the boys did what they do best, and saved the world by killing one zombie at a time.

1 comment:

  1. "Some of my other favorite people include, Dad, Mom, Christie, Tyler, Maddie, Caroline, Drew, Jess, Lisa and Katie"
    Topher not one of them!?

    ReplyDelete