Monday, September 15, 2014

First Day of School: Senior Status & Meet Farley

FINALLY! Zach and I are both seniors this year and we could not be more excited.  Zach graduates in April and then will study for the NCLEX and will be looking for jobs while I finish my final semester and I will graduate in July of 2015. We are hoping to apply to North Carolina, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia, and New Jersey (though, we wont end up in the North...I am just saying this to pacify Zach since he doesn't read my blog often enough anyways) ;) Just kidding!

But here is our first day of school picture =)
Also after about a week of being back and not having a cat (Milo died while we were on vacation in Georgia) I decided to get a new cat.  Yes I know it is not practical, but I do not care! I wanted a cat and bam I got one. So meet Farley.  He is named after Chris Farley because Zach and I like the movie "Tommy Boy" so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment