Monday, May 5, 2014

Tulip Festival

I love tulips. They are by far the best flower out there.  But over spring break Zach took me on a date and he took me to the Tulip Festival. It was beautiful, and a surprise (he loves me) =)
But I love tulips for multiple reasons. One, they come in almost every color and any color combination. Second: They are one of the first marks of Spring. Third:  They are just a happy flower  And fourth: They always remind me of being little again when my mom would plant her tulips only to have them promptly picked and gifted to her by little me or Lisa each year. Love you mom, and when I saw all the tulips it was my first instinct to pick every single bulb and send them to you.
But anyways, I loved walking through the fields of flowers.  Unfortunately, I forgot my camera, so the pictures are a little hazy because they were taken on the phone, but you can still see how pretty the flowers are!









This one is just kind of marching to its own drum =)

So manly.
(side note: Zach fought taking pictures all day, he insisted that I be in each picture and that being a guy you cant take a picture by a field of flowers.  But after some persuasion and persistence I got him to take some so here he is still manly by a field of flowers)


No comments:

Post a Comment