Monday, May 5, 2014

Hi! I'm Barbie, wait, I mean....Lori....

So over Christmas I dyed my hair a reddish brown color and it was fun for the Winter but since Spring is coming I was super anxious to dye my hair back to blonde.  So I went and got it cut and then had Lisa highlight it.  Well the first time we did it the blonde did not really come through so we went back and got a blonde kit and decided that since it did not come through while just highlighting it that I should just put the blonde all over.....big mistake.  It hurt so bad! Bleach is literally the worst and it came out neon orange much to my dismay.  But over spring break I went in and had them tone it which takes out the orange, so now my plan is to remain Barbie blonde, grow it out and never touch it again.

But here is the memory regardless...enjoy =)
 BEFORE:
PROCESS:


AFTER WHILE ORANGE:


Then after they took the orange out:

So now my plan is to just let it grow, roots and all until the blonde is out of it enough that my natural color is long enough to cut the blonde off and then never cut it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment