Sunday, May 18, 2014

Happy Mothers Day!

Sorry it is late, and it won't be along post, because I was thinking about it and I could express to you how much I love you (which I do) and how much you mean to me (which you do) and how much you have taught me (which you have), but I think I have found a phrase that envelopes all those ideas and you and I may be the only ones that get it, but here it is.....

"Gum mommy?"
then for the next 5 mintues with my hand outstretch,
"Gum mommy? Gum mommy?"

Thanks for that piece of gum right out of your mouth, I know that there's nothing you would not do for me =) Thanks for the love you always show even when I am being a persistent annoying little thing.
Love you!


I love you so much!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Lori, And if a piece of already chewed gum is all you wanted, I should have just shared without making you ask multiple times. My mistake! I love you too!

    ReplyDelete