Saturday, November 12, 2011

Pleasant Surprises: Flowers, Slippers, Scarfs and Snow!

 On Monday I came home to pleasant surprise of flowers on our living room floor addressed to me.  After a couple of texts to the suspected leaver I found out that Tag Knowles left them for me, just because.  Each time I receive flowers I cant help but think of Elaine off of Seinfeld thought process, she gets flowers and the voice over is her thinking "Great, how long do I have to hold these." Not that I agree with her, but that line always pops into my mind. I love flowers.
Another pleasant surprise is when  Molly got me a pair bright yellow soccer slippers, which I wear everywhere in my apartment, she got herself matching purple ones, and they make me smile every time I wear them.
  Now that the season has ended I decided to make Molly a thank you scarf, so in my moments of needed homework breaks I would work on some of the scarf and I am quite happy with the final product.
Lastly today on Saturday I woke up to a small blizzard.  Snow is everywhere, it had melted since last week, but I believe this go around it is here to stay.
  Overall this week has been one of pleasant surprises=)

No comments:

Post a Comment