Sunday, November 17, 2019

October 2019

Most of October was spent anticipating baby sisters arrival.
My nesting instinct had kicked in in full force so I cleaned and shopped and then just for good measure I cleaned some more.

When I had had my fill of that I was able to enjoy some moments of the month.

Thanks to some friends we have here in Tampa we were able to go to the USF v BYU game.



  My new ward ladies also threw me a baby shower. Nicest ward ever. Most of the people who came did not even know me that well and they came anyways.


Then I filled the rest of my days doing things I knew I would not be able to do with wee miss came.

Knitting:


Going to the pool:



Enjoying general conference:


 Getting a much needed hair cut:(even though all my hair falls out postpartum anyways)

 Then just enjoying my little family:






https://vimeo.com/373775247


Then Gigi and Auntie Em came!


Then we all just waited....

No comments:

Post a Comment