Tuesday, November 5, 2019

August 2019

August was spent mainly settling into Florida.
We also started it off by hitting the third trimester as well as my glucose test. 

Unfortunately because of the move we had a lapse in insurance and my ob in Raleigh would not send me a prescription to my new practice so I had to get a three hour glucose test instead of the one hour one at an urgent care. It was tedious, exhausting and nauseating to not eat for that long. But thankfully I passed all three hours. 


We also got to meet up with my old roommate and her family. She grew up in Orlando and was visiting for the summer so we made the hour drive and met her at Disney Springs. 








 Then at the end of the month Zach flew off to Jackson Hole Wyoming for Em and Riley's wedding and Beckham and I hung out .









 Poor bubba got sick in the middle of the month.



oo la la.... .....

Zach came home and then we celebrated my birthday. Big 28!

Other random moments in August. 







No comments:

Post a Comment