Monday, January 16, 2017

Halloween 2016



Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays. I am not sure why, perhaps because Fall is my favorite season. But I loved trick or treating when I was young and then you go through that age where it isn't really appropriate anymore, so I think my last time was when I was 13. And then this year I got to go again! Twelve years late and it was just as wonderful as when I was young, if not more so because I got to take my own baby. 




First time trying candy...he was a fan!

We decided to dress up as a family this year due to my fantastic Goodwill find. (A dinosaur costume) The rest of the outfit came together from a consignment shop near us. Meet Dr. Grant, Ellie, and Raptor.


 We went Trick or Treating with a bunch of people from our ward and these are the attempts to get all the babies in one picture. Valiant effort, but not really successful.




(link to watch his first home trick or treating)

 Pumpkin' Picking!

So he had a blow out in his dino costume the night before at the ward party, so we had to resort to our skeleton pajamas for actual Halloween. Cute none the less =)
Another set of parents had the same idea...so two cute skeletons.

His friend Teddy, what a good friend!

Beckham does not seems as impressed as we are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment