Monday, January 16, 2017

Christmas 2016

Merry Christmas! (belated Christmas)  What a wonderful holiday. I love Christmas so much, there really is the feeling of magic around, even when your as old as I am! You get to be around family, friends, good food, presents and remember the birth of our Savior...and oh how grateful I am for that most of all.
This year was so fun! Beckham spent most of last Christmas asleep as he was only a 6 week old baby, but he actually kind of got into the "spirit" of it this year.


We started off the month with a trip to New Jersey to see Pop Pop and Gigi and help pack.




I spent most of my evenings, after Beckham was down, cozy by the fire.



I also went a got a hair cut and highlighted with blonde and pink!

 Plane ride home



We then spent the weeks up to Christmas just in Raleigh with the three of us in our little apartment.

Decorating the tree.

Tree with a baby...

Christmas jammies I made Beckham

Before bath jams with Dad.


 Then somewhere in the middle of the month Beckham got super sick which was no fun at all.






 But after a stressful week and many calls to my mom (since this was Beckhams first really bad sickness) he finally got better and of course got his appetite back.


 And of course the traditional Christmas picture with Santa.




After the picture with santa we played hide n' seek in the camo (Bass Pro Shop)

Then on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day we spend it with my Grandparents and with Drew, Jess and Naomi. We are so lucky to have so much family close.


Waiting on the stairs to see what Santa brought!
 some more patiently than others... ;)


(Christmas morning video)
Santa brought Beckham a rocking Giraffe!
Santa brought Naomi a doll house! He sure is a swell guy!
I love my boys!






No comments:

Post a Comment