Tuesday, November 1, 2016

One Year!

My baby is a year...I know that it is cliche to say, "I cannot believe he is already a year" or "my baby is so big!" But they are so applicable. I am writing this on October 31st currently and I can't believe that exactly a year ago I was oh so pregnant and oh so frustrated with still being so. In 2 short hours from this moment (10 pm) I would begin my labor and my whole new life.
What a wonderful life it has become in a short year (though, those first four to five months do not seem like they ever will end, but they do).
I cannot believe the changes that have happened to me, my life, my relationship with Zach and to my baby in a year. The love in all of those have grown in such wonderful ways. And the love of a mother is something so different than any kind of any love. I can't explain it, but I I am glad I get the chance to experience it and even more so with Beckham.
I was listening to this song and one line went, "Of all the things my hands have held by far the best has been you", it is 100% true. Of all the things I have held in my hands, including books, art supplies, sewing things, my cats, my precious soccer ball, and others, Beckham is by far the best thing I have ever held. His tiny little body is perfect and he amazes me.

There are days that are less fun than others, (or plainly put-no fun at all) there are nights that are long and moments where being a mom is just hard! But I wouldn't go back at all. Not to a schedule that doesn't revolve around naps, not to being able to go out past 7 without a babysitter, not to random road trips, and not to anything before. My life has changed drastically thanks to my little one, Beckham, I love you! I hope you don't grow up so fast, but I know you will, so instead lets just enjoy the small moments of growing. Each and every day.

His video 6 months to a year! It really does go by this fast....

https://youtu.be/vDdiTOCHZ_U

No comments:

Post a Comment