Saturday, October 8, 2016

New Significances

It has been so long since I have posted that I cannot simply name this blog one title based on one event, so hence the general title.
Speaking of, the reason I give this post this title is because the other day Beckham and I were standing outside looking over our balcony. I was holding him and he was content in my arms and sucking on his passy.  When all of the sudden he spit out his passy and we watched it fall the three flights down. I sighed and then proceeded to walk down three flights of stairs, around to the back of my building and back up three flights of stairs all for the sake of one passy. But you see, something that has had no profound significance in my life about a year ago has become one of the most important things I own now.

That fateful morning where a passy became one of the most important things I own.
 Now here are a few other things that have been going on since my last post.

 This is how we spend our Sundays.  Not very spiritually fulfilling.





 Snuggles with Mom and Dad.




 Walks outside



New Hairstyles (Much to Mom's own amusement)




Barnes Family Reunion












August and Papa (so cute!)





 Hanging out with friends and cousin Naomi


 Cool kids museum downtown Raleigh (Thanks Drew, Jess and Naomi for inviting us!



Cute little Naomi asleep




Fun in New Jersey with Auntie Em, Pop Pop and Gigi






When I found out Merry died. so sad! 
 Random moments of cuteness.




Update:
1 Day: 6lbs 2 oz

(and because technology hates me...I cannot figure out how to put Beckham's 1 month or 2 month picture on) (cue major eye roll)
Hopefully next month when he turns one 1 (!) I will be able to have all 12 up!

3 months old: 13 lbs 9 oz
4 months old: 14 lbs 7 oz
5 months old: 15 lbs 6 oz
6 months: 16 lbs even
7 months: Won't even stay still for a picture
8 months: This is what a teething baby looks like...*sigh
9 months; 17 lbs 3 oz
10 months: I don't think he will be laying down for the remaining pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment