Sunday, December 21, 2014

Little Dresses for Little princesses!

(You'll have to excuse this paragrah if i doesnt make sense, I am still pretty groggy). But In August Christie asked me if I would be willing to help here a few Christmas presents for the little girls which were to make two frozen Elsa dresses, one Ana dress and cape and one Aurora dress. Well I said sure and I am so glad that I did. On the first Elsa dress my boss helped me, but after that one I made every single piece by myself and I am so proud. Not only did I become more confident as a sewer but I learend how to better read patterns and even make my own. So thanks Christie for the experience. I hope they love the, also if you could film them in the dresses when they open them on Christmas I would really appreciate that and then just send the video to me? Perhaps? Thanks =)

But here are the pcitures, I should have taken some while in the process but the finish product is more fun to look at anyways. =)
Julie, my boss, and I finishing Maddie Mae's Elsa dress

Ana cloak

Ana dress

Snowflake on Elsa cloak

Rag Rug I made Julie, my boss, for Christmas

Aurora dress

Maddie Mae's Elsa Dress completed


Caroline's Elsa dress completed

Caroline's Ana dress with cloak completed


And the seamstress =)

1 comment: