Sunday, April 14, 2013

Time Flies When You're Having Fun

This weekend Zachary I got to celebrate our 6 month anniversary! To those who have been married for years that may not seem like such a huge feat, but we did do all 6 months long distance and realized we like one another more every day we get to be together.  Well we each planned something for the other and Zach had Friday and I had Saturday.  For Friday Zachary bought us tickets to go see the Jazz play and it was so much fun!!! Those men are so big, Zach made the comment that it must be really hard to play being that big because the ball is so small, it would be equal to playing a high soccer game with a size 3 ball.  But anyways it was really fun!



On Saturday I made Zachary his favorite dinner, (thanks to my mom for the idea and his mom for the meal and help to cook it)  It was the first time I had ever cooked an actual meal, with sides and a main dish, but it turned out really well (Zachary said so) and so I do not think I am such a bad cook.=)


Well time really does fly when you are having fun, I cannot believe that we have be dating for 6 months already and have known each other for 2 years.  He really is my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment