Sunday, April 7, 2013

Conference...or the attempt of...

So some weeks ago I asked for tickets to Conference and I was so excited to go! Zachary, Lisa, Emilie and I were all going to go the Sunday morning session but unfortunately a series of unfortunate events happened that resulted in us not being able to go (thank you so much momma for the effort of the tickets however). But first thing is Lisa decided not to go to spend more time with Christie up in daybreak, Emilie got sick on Saturday night and was not able to go so the end result was that we did not end up going unfortunately this time, but perhaps before we leave Utah it can be crossed off my bucket list, again thank you so much momma for your effort to get us those tickets.
So instead after Zach took care of Em, we decided to spend the second session of conference with his old mission companion Marcus, his wife Callie and Marcus's parents.  We had a delicious dinner and all settled in for conference ( a very good session, my favorite talk was in the Sunday morning session, but I enjoyed the afternoon ones still.)
We are on Google earth, so we are not being distracted by a game, it is pretty easy to listen and surf Google earth at the same time =)
I love conference (aka "blankie/pajama") Sunday =)

No comments:

Post a Comment