Friday, January 13, 2012

Vegetarian

To start this year off I decided to be a vegetarian.  It is actually not as bad as I would have thought, I thought that I would never get full but vegetables feel me up pretty quick and I am learning a lot about the health benefits from a book Jessica's Mom lent me on being Vegan, which I am not, but it still provides ample information on being just a vegetarian.  It is kinda fun to see the things I can eat and the new recipes I can make, so even though I am sure I will go back to eating meat in a year or two I will enjoy the experience.  My mom went grocery shopping for me and since she loves me so much she bought me a lot of things I can eat, which I have yet to try, but I will soon, because I want to see what kale and pearl multi grain hot cereal taste like.

No comments:

Post a Comment