Monday, June 3, 2019

March 2019

Mom and Dad came up at the end of February to help out with the grandparents and since they were there Beckham and I decided to go back to Atlanta for two weeks to hang out with them (two weeks turned into a month and a half) Well thank goodness we did because about three days later morning sickness came in full strength so much of March, April and May were spent laying on a couch and puking. I have not thrown up now, as I write this in June,  for about two weeks which is fantastic. I still get nauseous if I don't take my medicine at night so I stay on that regularly, but glad to be out of the worst of it. I still cannot cook most of anything or anything requiring boiling water...turns out that has a terrible smell..so most of our meals are thanks to Zach.

Anyways back to March 2019.

The pictures are not that great which I apologize for and are taken mainly from my only point of view, which was always from a couch or bed. (Getting a baby here is hard work)





Morning sickness in full swing...so pretty I know

Parenting fail, he fell asleep with scissors...


Thank goodness for Mimi snuggles as mom snuggles were out of commision

On the days where the nausea subsided briefly we would go the park.
Thank goodness for Mimi and Papa, I cannot stress it enough that we would not have made it without them. They entertained Beckham, kept him clean and fed and safe, and made sure I was taken care of as well allowing Zach to work still. Thank you a million times over.

No comments:

Post a Comment