Tuesday, March 13, 2018

New Year!



2018! Can you all believe it...I certainly find myself wondering what happened to the last almost decade. (For some reason, I always put the starting point of my "life" as starting after I graduated high school) so it has been almost a whole decade since that event in my life and it is just crazy! Thinking back about the last 8 years and what has happened all in that, got married, college graduate, had a baby, moved a few times, ect. It is so crazy and wonderful!!

I don't have much of title for this blog other than retrospect at how quickly life goes. Simply put I love my life, I love my husband and I love my sweet boy. The last almost decade has provided me the most important things in my life. I surely am blessed and as each year goes by, no matter whether filled with smiles or trials or a little mixture of both, as most are, I find I am more and more blessed. So here are to the next almost decades.

Moments from January:


First movie experience, where we actually paid for him. "Coco" was a success!

 How we spend Winter days at the Pasche home


Donuts and cousins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nMFnmbYty0&feature=youtu.be
New hair cut for the impending Spring...which may never come..


Also at the end of January we were finally able to get family pictures done.







No comments:

Post a Comment