Saturday, September 30, 2017

Summertime

This summer was filled with all the normal activities that summer entails, but I loved every second of them. It is so fun watching Beckham try new things.

We welcomed Baby "Owie" to the family!


 We enjoyed many lake days with our cousin.





 We BBQ with our great grannies! They are great indeed !

 Playing with wild life.

 I made dresses for Naomi, who is a good sport to wear whatever I make her.

 Waiting for Dad to come home from work at the "bus stop".



Enjoying more walks and pool days than I can count.



 More lake days.




 Got a new summer hair cut.

 Hanging out with PopPop and Gigi.

 Celebrated my loves birthday...where does the time go. I met this man when he was 21 and here we are celebrating 28 and 26 this year!


Poor little man go sick so enjoying movies at home. 

 Trying out our first movie theater. It went relatively well!


Ah, my life :)


No comments:

Post a Comment