Sunday, April 20, 2014

Dragons and a Few of My Favorite Things

A few weeks ago Zach tried out for a club soccer team here in Rexburg called the Dragons.  It is not affiliated with the school and they dont really have a season yet, but they are trying to get one organized.  But anyways the team was made (Zach made it) and they had a weekend with three games kind of as a trial run to see how they would do.  They played against UVU, a men's league in Utah and Utah University's team.
Side note, I don't have to ever work on Saturdays, but a month ago some girl asked if I could cover her shift at the Hickory and since this soccer weekend wasn't planned I assumed there would be nothing going on so I said yes, sooooo unfortunate that the soccer weekend landed on the same day I had to work on a Saturday.  So I was pretty upset, just because I really wanted to go and it stunk that I had to stay. Also this had been the week I had found out about the Wellness Center job and so it really was just one thing going wrong after another.  So Zach knowing I was upset and that I had had a terrible week surprised me with some of my favorite things.
He is such a good husband!




But back to soccer, they went down and played all three teams and won! Mind you the dragons had only had four practices together before playing teams that had had a few years of playing together.  So very impressive and of course Zach played great.  Lisa told me that someone had a break away and he was able to catch and stop him before he could score.=)





No comments:

Post a Comment