Sunday, February 16, 2014

Say Hello to Milo!

I have always been a cat person and since I have gotten married I have told Zachary that I wanted a kitten.  Well Zach is not much of a cat person so he would always tell me no.  So when Valentine's Day rolled around i expected  some other gift completely than what he got me.  As you have guessed by now he got me a kitty cat!
(side note: Zach has a little reputation of being a "bad gifter" so when Lisa told my mom that he had gotten me a cat, not even a kitten she just thought it was so funny...because why would anyone get someone a cat and not a kitten)
But anyways I opened the door and there in a red bag with a red ribbon looking right at me was a little orange kitty cat.  Mind you he is not a kitten, but he also isnt an old fat cat either, he is about 8 months old.  
Zach picked him out at the humane society and brought him home.

It may be a little unpratical to have a cat...we dont even have kids, and we travel and move alot, but we really like our new little member of our family.  He is super cuddly, and really playful and I really am glad to have him around.

Well on Friday I was trying to think of a name to give him and I was skyping mom.  Dad suggested sidekick, which I actually kind of liked and Mom suggested Mr. Darcy.  Well I always had the biggest crush on Mr. Darcy so I thought that was perfect, but the more I thought about it the more girly is sounded, plus I did not want to call an animal "Mr." so I kept thinkin of names.

Then this morning I remember the movie "Milo and Otis" that we watched growing up and thus Milo is his name.  HE looks almost just like him too.



1 comment:

  1. Something told me that Zach would give in and bring home a cat. Congrats on your new little bundle of joy :)

    ReplyDelete