Saturday, December 7, 2013

Christmas Party

I have never been much of the party planner type, but since this past semester I have become a lot of things (wife, chef, responsible adult ;) ) I thought I would have a go with planning a Christmas party with some of our friends.
Even though it was not a huge decorated affair, nor was it planned down to the minute I think it turned out just dandy.  Everyone who we invited came (all 18 people) and everyone brought something to eat and a white elephant gift. So though it was a successful party I don't really think entertaining is for me (I did not pick up that gene from Grandmother unfortunately, You are soo good at it!)
But again it was a fun night.  We had a round of White elephant which my won gift included a creepy Russian doll and a jock strap and then after the white elephant some of us played a board game and  some just talked and ate.  Here are some pictures:


















Christmas Party 1-success.

1 comment: