Sunday, February 10, 2013

First BYU Game


Zachary got to come down again this weekend and I am so glad that he did! On Friday my boss, Mike P. was kind enough to let me have two free tickets to the basketball game on Saturday night and I cannot think of a better date than Zachary to go to it.  Unfortunately the BYU cougars lost in the last 5 minutes (they were up by 20 at half time, so not sure what happened) but it was a really fun time for Zachary and I who know very little about basketball.  It was also my first college basketball game so I was more excited for the experience than the actual game.  And from the kindness of my boss we got to sit in his normal seats which are only 7 rows from the court, so for a very first game I got pretty lucky and had a pretty good view of the game =)

(see how close!) =)



No comments:

Post a Comment