Sunday, December 2, 2012

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas..."

Well it is finally December! And the countdown to Christmas has begun, well actually I'd say the countdown to school being over and finals being done with will be first, but then the Christmas countdown has begun! I love Christmas (who doesn't?) and this weekend i filled my time with tons of Christmas activities.  On Friday guess who came down and saw me...? YUP! Zachary did =) my favorite =) and we did lots of Christmas activities together.  On Saturday we drove to Sandy and went to the Festival of Trees, it was sooo pretty! There were so many trees of every different theme, from Mickey Mouse to the Griswold's Christmas to fishin, it was so pretty.  They also had the neatest Ginger bread houses, this one was my favorite depicting the Shire, so much talent!



After that we headed back to Provo to head to my ward Christmas party for the real dinner, and there was our own ginger bread house contest and wouldn't you know Zachary and I tied for first place =) With another teams ginger bread house (ours was better). No lie and no bias.  The other team (which had 7 people in it, we were only 4 but then the other 2 left so it ended up just being Zach and I) tried to make a tower and it ended up falling so then they just threw everything on the frosting and said it was "Hurricane Sandy" so we should have won, but oh well, tying for first is just as good =)

Well I cannot wait to see family, even though I have a countdown for finals to be over with, then for Christmas to come I have a countdown first to when I get to see Lisa, 17 days, and then Mom, Dad and Katie, 21 days.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment