Saturday, July 7, 2012

Sliding Rock

It has been a lovely week and weekend.  On Tuesday I spent the night at Uncle Kevin's house and spent time with the cousins, it is so nice to have family so close! Then I spent the fourth of july with them as well and Aunt Jan made a delicious dinner and made me a great black bean burger (she is soo nice =) ) and we spent the evening talking, eating ice cream and watching neighborhood fireworks. (See Drew's blog for those pictures)  Then Thursday after going to see "Hunger Games" with the cousins Megan and I came back to my apartment and just hung out.  We did the same on Friday night spending our time watching The Office and coloring pictures.  Then on Saturday after I worked in the morning she and I went to my ward activity at Sliding Rock.  It is this natural water slide up in the Alpine Village canyon.  It looks like it hurts, but it was actually a really fun slide.  Afterwards we grilled out at a local park and played Ultimate Frisbee and volleyball.  Good day and fun weekend spent with Megan who is my future roommate =)

 Amber Gordon and me
 Amber, Meagan, Me, Danny, Avery, and I have no clue about the other three girls
 Sliding Rock
Meagan and Me


No comments:

Post a Comment