Monday, June 3, 2019

April 2019

April was spent similarly to March...On a couch throwing up, but Zach did come down early in April and got Beckham and I. While I was so glad to have him back in my life it was hard going back home knowing I did not have Mimi and Papa to help.
The house became a mess and most meals were eaten out, but with help from Gigi and Papa we were able survive the month.
Even Beckham had to help poor momma out. 

Preggy pops....nothing worked though these helped with bad taste in my mouth and the increase saliva

Lots of snuggles and ALOT of movies were watched 

Mostly I watched the Masters

But Finally as the month neared its end the puking subsided some and I could go "out" occasionally (which was me laying around at the park) And once even I ate something other than cheerios.

And then I FINALLY got to see the wee one, which makes it all little more worth it.

And thankfully the Easter Bunny has access to amazon and still came this year bringing Spider-man gear, trains and a flashlight. (Unfortunately because of all the morning sickness Beckham's nighttime potty training hit a huge regression (he was stressed most of the time for me, even once yelling at me to go to the doctor for a band aid) and so hence just the clean dry underwear in the picture)

Link: Easter basket hunting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpGqqf7zkHA&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment